Monday, December 3, 2007

Life...

I have been thinking a lot lately about life and college and the chapter of your life after college. That chapter is getting sooo close for us! It's very frustrating when people, like me, can't find their "passion". I have been keeping my options open but right now I'm not really liking my major which makes my classes harder to like and pay attention. But it will end and get better soon and there is a career out there for everyone and they will find something they love doing, even though it may take a while to find. So keep your head up and just be sure you love whatever it is you do because every 60 seconds you spend not loving something you do is a minute of happiness that you won't get back! :) SO have a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that way of looking at it - a minute of happiness you won't get back. That's excellent advice!